I don’t want to spoil the end of agentotter’s excellent fic, Five Times Stiles Doesn’t Actually Need A Condom (And One Time He Does) but, spoiler, Stiles gets it on with a werewolf, and they use a condom. Stiles has good reasons for insisting on a condom in that fic, but I would like present a general argument for this fictionally uncommon practice.
- Derek tells us that werewolves are immune to disease: immune does not mean incapable of transmitting.
- And really, anyone who tells you they are a special exception to using condoms is definitely someone you should be using condoms with.
- Derek tells us werewolves are immune to disease. Here are some other things Derek has told us about biology:
- Lycanthropy takes away epilepsy.
- The bite turns you or kills you, there is no third option.
- A snake is immune to its own venom.
Derek failed Basic Werewolf Biology.
Also, if a person can be turned via a bite, how do they know if they can’t be turned via exposure to any other bodily fluids?